- Review and oversee all phases of compilations, reviews, and audits of financial statements.
- Review complex accounting transactions and manage internal teams for successful completion.
- Review the work papers for completeness and accuracy.
- Delegate and oversee the initial preparation and set-up of client files and engagement letters.
- Develop a work plan and timeline for the engagement and delegate work accordingly.
- Work effectively within given budgetary parameters.
- Review client financial statements and related documents.
- Research, prepare and review memos on technical issues.
- Develop, deliver, and review client communications.
- Discuss and explain accounting transactions with clients in a group or one-on-one setting.
- Identify and address potential risks, concerns, or issues regarding the client.
- Communicate issues and/or status updates with Partner and client as necessary.
- Address and resolve quality review issues or concerns with Partner and QR.
- Develop an understanding of the client’s business practices.
- CA, CPA, ACCA
Skills: Strong knowledge of financial statement procedures and the ability to distinguish between material and immaterial items. Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)/IND AS accounting standards and knowledge of review, compilation, and auditing standards.