- Responsible for conducting statutory audits, tax audits and group reporting audits for clients across a variety of industries.
- Deliver high quality audit and assurance service, including timely preparation of audit plans and related documentation.
- Ensuring compliance with the applicable Standards on Auditing (Indian / International) and the applicable financial reporting framework / GAAP (Indian GAAP / IFRS etc.).
- Maintain the highest levels of ethical, technical and professional standards.
- Responsibility for working in teams and supervising article students as required.
- Building and maintaining professional relationship with the clients
- Participate in trainings for the audit staff on technical / non-technical topics and act as a mentor for article students
- Should be a team player with good interpersonal, communication and project management skills including working in teams
Qualifications: CA/ ACCA/CPA
Experience: 2-4 years
- Good command of written, verbal, co-ordination, and presentation skills
- Detail oriented, analytical, organized, team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with great attention to detail, project management and organizational skills and demonstrates strong ownership of tasks
- Commitment to on-going self-development, open to challenging projects outside areas of experience or comfort zone